Now that you’ve decided to purchase a police check, how do you actually go about doing it? CrimCheck makes this process as simple as possible by providing several different ways to apply. Regardless of whether you’re applying online or on paper, here are the steps you should take to get your police check in Victoria. Once you’re done with that, you can cross another important task off your checklist through https://www.crimcheck.org.au/police-check-victoria and get on with your day.
- Visit the VicPD website
- Click on the Victims of Crime tab
- Select Victims of Crime Services from dropdown menu
- Click on Police Record Checks button
- Select which type of check you would like to apply for and follow instructions
2) In Person at VicPD Headquarters
You can also visit VicPD headquarters at 250 Centennial Square and speak with one of our friendly staff members. For more information, please call (250) 995-7654. We will provide you with the required forms and answer any questions you may have about the process.
A credit card is required to obtain this service.Once your application has been processed, an emailed receipt containing your receipt number and instructions on how to retrieve your police check will be sent to the email address that was provided during registration.
3) Via Mail
- Visit the VicPD website and click on the Apply for a Record Check tab.
- Click on the Initiate Record Check button. 2. Fill out your contact information and choose either Criminal Records Search or Vulnerable Sector Screening.
- Submit your application electronically, by clicking on the green button that says Submit Application.
4) In Person at the VicPD Records Office
The VicPD Records Office is open Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:00pm, and on Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm. You must provide photo identification when you come in person. Fees are non-refundable and cost $25 for applicants 18 years of age or older and $10 for applicants under 18 years of age. An applicant may request up to three police checks at the same time by providing one payment of $25 per check requested.
5) Get help with your application from our experts
If you have questions about getting a police check, we can help. The process is straightforward and doesn’t take long. Simply fill out the form below at https://www.crimcheck.org.au/police-check-victoria and one of our experts will respond shortly. In the meantime, here are five ways you can get started on your application:
– Pick up an application at any local police station
– Contact your nearest office and ask them to mail it to you
– Call 311 (outside Victoria) or 250-953-2421 (within Victoria) to request an application by mail
– Complete and submit an online request form through EAP’s website.