If a drug addict knew about the negative sides of addiction, then he/she would have never done it. In this article, we are going to talk about this important topic. We hope this article will help you understand which substances you should not take. Click here for luxury addiction rehabs.
We will talk here about the effects received by the addict.The effect depends on the product used by the addict, but also the sensitivity and physical and psychological state of the consumer, as well as the environment in which it is at the time of consumption.
For example, an ecstasy stamp will not have quite the same effect if it is taken during a rave party, noisy and hectic environment, or at home, alone, as a couple or with friends. Visit this site for luxury addiction rehabs.
The effects therefore vary according to the nature of the drug, as we saw earlier in the “classification of drugs according to their effects” here at drug rehab marketing.
Alcohol, tranquillizers and sleeping pills (Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines …), Opiates (Heroin, Methadone, Codeine, Morphine, etc.).
These products lead to a feeling of relaxation, well-being and dreams and sometimes a loss of inhibition.
Tobacco, Cocaine, Crack, Amphetamines, Stimulant and Doping Drugs, Ecstasy, GHB.
These products temporarily promote a state of arousal and excitement and mask fatigue. They induce a fallacious feeling of self-assurance and self-control. The effect is usually followed by a state of exhaustion and depression.
Hallucinogens or disrupters
Cannabis and derived products, volatile products (glues and solvents, volatile anesthetics), Ketamine, LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms etc.
These products cause a disturbance in the perception of the environment and reality: changes in the perception of time and space, sensitivity exacerbated to colors and sounds, confusion of the senses (we “see the sounds” or we ” hear the pictures “).
Remember that some drugs can, depending on the absorbed dose and the context of use, have effects of several categories, for example the case of cannabis.
What an addict should do?
- Find relaxation and distance from everyday life with alcohol, tobacco, cannabis or heroin.
- Be friendly with alcohol, cannabis or cocaine.
- Facilitate empathy with Ecstasy.
- Seek disinhibition and overcome shyness with alcohol, cannabis and all stimulants.
- Seeking drunkenness and delirium to “get high” with alcohol, cannabis or, for a brief moment, with volatile products.
- Spend a crazy night with ecstasy to dance the night away.
- Delight in a fantastic world with hallucinogens and especially LSD or hallucinogenic mushrooms.
- To have the impression (often misleading) of being brilliant in society and dominating the world with stimulants, especially cocaine or amphetamines.
- Find an orgasmic pleasure alone with heroin.
- “Take care” of depression or anxiety with alcohol, tobacco, cannabis or heroin.