The USA has something for everyone, so if you are looking for adventure in the country, you will never be disappointed. The following are the top 10 adventure destinations in the USA for adventure lovers. Take a look at them below-
- Vail in Colorado- If you are fond of winter sports, visit Vail in Colorado. There are over 190 skiing tracks here. If you are planning your trip in summer, check out Holy Cross Wilderness- it is an ideal spot for hikers and those who love boating.
- Boulder in Colorado- If you love rock climbing and hiking check out the vast green expanse of land at Boulder in Colorado. Visit the Chautauqua Park for its stunning walking trails. Other popular adventure activities you can do here are kayak and horseback riding.
- Sedona in Arizona- This popular hiking post gives you more than 100 trails. It is known for its beautiful red rocks. You can choose a trail track suited to your frame and skill. If you are fond of swimming, Oak Creek is the ideal place for you for a good swim.
- Adirondacks- Kayaking is popular here at Adirondacks. You may book a tour for taking in the sights of Olympic venues, lakes, and peaks. This is one place you can visit any season for amazing sights.
- Kentucky Derby- If you love horse racing and fond of tournaments to watch on TVG, you may visit Kentucky to witness the Kentucky Derby at Louisville. This tournament is held on the first Saturday in the month of May.
- Maui, Hawaii-This is a region popular for snorkeling and swimming. You may visit the Kaanapali Beach however before diving in always test the currents of the water.
- Acadia National Park- Rock climbing is popular here. Head over to Otter Cliff and climb up the walls made of granite. This region, however, is not for the faint-hearted as there are iron rungs and ladders fastened on the side of the mountains for climbing.
- Big Island in Hawaii- This is the largest island in Hawaii, and it features volcanoes, jungles and gives you amazing places to hike. Here, you may visit the Hakalau Forest or Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
- Anchorage Alaska- If you wish to see wildlife, come here. This region is amazing for rock climbers and hiking cliffs. If you have a family that loves adventure, this is one place you should be in.
- Kauai in Hawaii-If you want a rugged terrain for hiking, this region is perfect for you and your family. You may hike or drive down the canyon, however, be sure to get up early to avoid the crowd of people.
Therefore, if you are searching for an adventure vacation alone or with family, make sure to check out these places. With them, you can get a lot of excitement and thrills. They provide you with stunning dramatic views that will make memories of your vacation happily last for a very long time!