The tolerance level for newcomers in Canada is as high as it gets. This doesn’t mean that Canada is free of drugs, poverty and racism but it is still far away from the violence that takes place in its very close neighbour- USA. When it comes to a strong respect for rule of law, strong middle class attitude and values, tolerance for and patience with newcomers and a very limited number of arms and ammunition in circulation, this country is safer than its counterparts.
This is why so many foreigners come to the country in search of a new life for themselves and their families. It’s a country that is welcoming and warm and it’s a country where you can create a niche for yourself if you work hard enough.
The Express Entry Visa
There is a system of Visa that is making ripples in the immigration world right now. It is the most popular in the world and thousands of people have secured permanent residency in Canada through it.
It’s been functioning since the past 2 ½ years and has helped many people since its inception.
This year saw a staggering number of candidates being called for the Permanent residency Visa filing process- amounting to almost 40,000.
Benefits of The Express Entry Visa:
- The canada express entry visa is the fastest way to get a Canadian permanent residency. The entire process takes 8 months at the max but is usually done in 6 months.
- It’s extremely easy. There is no paperwork hassle because the entire process is done online.
- It’s not difficult when it comes to scoring points for the VISA. If you have 67 points or more, you’ll be eligible for a permanent resident Visa.
How does the Express Entry Visa benefit employers?
- It allows them to find skilled workers that can really fit the role of the job they have. There are cases where there is a deficiency of skilled workers in particular job sectors. Many underdeveloped countries, train their citizens in a variety of skills and push them to get the best exposure. Such candidates are very valuable to the Canadian employers.
- Express Entry gives the employers a direct role in recruiting skilled workers.
- It also allows the employers to be able to connect with the potential employers through a job bank.
- It allows employers to apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment, completely free of cost.
It is important to understand that express entry system canada candidates, in most cases, can’t work there until they have a permanent resident visa. Sometimes people can also stay in Canada with provisions for temporary work permit.
If a foreign worker is working for you in Canada on a work permit supported by an LMIA (or the job is exempt from needing one), you can offer them a job to support their application for permanent residence.
You might want to hire a foreign worker permanently but for that you need a Labour Market Impact Assessment. If you don’t have that then you’ll have to replace him with a permanent resident or Canadian.