Keep Your Tummy Healthy With Chatpata Amla Candy
Many people face some sort of digestive problem or the other these days. With how people’s eating habits shift towards eating fast food instead of home cooked, in many cases where they don’t have a choice. Medicines, Ayurvedic or Homeopathic are of course available, but there are some better, tastier options available out there.
Amla, also known as Indian gooseberry, is a fruit which offers a range of beneficial effects to our body. It’s a predominantly sour fruit and thus needs to be prepared creatively before being eaten. Often people mix spices and salt or brine it making what is called ‘Chatpata amla’ which is tangy and spicy to eat.
There are a lot of benefits to what Amla can achieve if you let it. Taking Amla on a regular basis or in the form of Chatpata amla candy, its effects will be visible in a short time. Even as a toffee, amla candy benefits the body:
- Antioxidant: Often health problems in the human body are caused by a substance called free radicals. These are the byproducts which are made when the body’s cells use oxygen. Chatpata amla works as an antioxidant and prevents these damages as it provides a good source of Vitamin-C.
- Blood: Amla or Chatpata amla contains a compound called Chromium. This stimulates the secretion of insulin which in turn, reduces sugar contents in the blood. This is important to diabetics to naturally control their ailment. Moreover, amla candy benefits blood as it’s a good source of iron and improves blood circulation.
- Digestion: Amla candy benefits the body’s digestion process by naturally regulating the acid content. This prevents bloating and acidity. Furthermore, chatpata amla candy is also a good source of fiber and helps conduct proper motion by stopping constipation. The fiber also manages better water absorption.
- Heart: The chromium present in Chatpata amla reduces cholesterol buildup and thereby reduces plaque buildup in vessels and arteries. Also, the excess iron ensures ample red blood cells are created and improves oxygenation.
- Infections: Amla candy benefits the human body’s resistance to outside harmful agents like bacteria and diseases as the strong source of Vitamin-C boosts the immune system. Chatpata amla also increases the amount of white blood cells produced for this purpose.
Finally, amla candy benefits our overall state of health. It improves the quality of hair, teeth, gum and eyesight. For reasons such as these, people can safely rule in Chatpata amla candy and Chatpata amla as a tasty and largely beneficial product.
There are many places where one can buy Chatpata amla in hopes of enjoying all these positive effects and benefiting from it. However, not all manufacturers can properly prepare or maintain quality product in efforts to make it tasty and thus amla candy benefits get ruined. One good manufacturer of high quality Chatpata amla and Chatpata amla candy is the Shadani Group. They are confident about their product as they believe in harnessing all the positive qualities of amla without sacrificing taste and quantity. Their Chatpata amla candy is easily available and important for receiving all the good effects without compromising taste.